Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thing #3

This is my first blog!

From The 4 Cs of Blogging, Content, Consistency, Community, and Clarity are necessary to create a great blog. I need to share my knowledge, be true to myself, listen and facilitate as well as ask opinions of my readers, and have a definite vision.

It was soooo easy setting up this blog and creating an avatar. My husband was giving his input on what my avatar should look like. I wanted it to look as much like me as possible...I guess I should've had a little fun and made it a bit more unlike me.

I'm a little bothered by several misspellings I've found on library2play tasks for each thing. Who should I contact?

2 comments:

VWB said...

please feel free to send me an email regarding your spelling issues...I just ran a spell check on many of the first actiivities, but sometimes it is something not picked up by spell check.
The nature of blogs does "allow" for a little "incorrectness" as it is like talking one-on-one and a little more casual than formal writing, but we will fix anything that you find.

LKP said...

I had a lot of trouble deciding on the avatar too, it seemed like there were almost to many choices! I also agree it's a tough choice deciding between making the avatar look like yourself or someone TOTALLY different!?!? I know a few people who went with the "different" look, but I stayed true to myself, so to speak --- in the long run I thought it was easier that way. Oh and BTW, I think the spelling issues are probably some of my contributions, I am not know for operating well WITHOUT spell check! Sorry!!!