Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thing #2

Habit among the 7 & 1/2 that is easiest for me: Habit 2 - accept responsibility for my learning. I LOVE learning and relearning. I'm constantly taking classes, researching on the internet, and reading professional books.

Habit among the 7 & 1/2 that is hardest for me: Habit 1 - Begin with the end in mind. I find it difficult to put the goal into words by writing it down. I know what I want to learn and what I need to do to achieve the learning, but writing it down is difficult for me.

7 & 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners
Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind
Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning
Habit 3: View problems as challenges
Habit 4: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner
Habit 5: Create your own learning toolbox
Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage
Habit 7: Teach/mentor others
Habit 7 & 1/2: Play!

No comments: