Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thing #8

I love the super simple video we had to watch!!!

I've created a Reader with GoogleReader and have added 5 blog sites plus 2 news sites.

What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? It's cool to have all of my favorite sites and blogs "notify me" when there is something new. I don't have to go to 100 different places to see if anything new is posted. Cool!

How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? This will save me lots and lots of time!!! Time is a very precious thing!

How can libraries use RSS or take advantage of this new technology? Libraries can be kept up to date with what other librarians are doing in their schools without having to go out daily/weekly to different blogs to find out what's going on out there. :-)

No comments: