Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing #6

Mappr is very cool! It would be a great beginning-of-the-year project for students to share where they've been (if they took a road trip over the summer) or the teacher. It would be a great review of states (that SBISD has assigned to each grade level). Students can research "icons" from each state and post them onto a map.

On FD Toys' site, you can create personalized name badges. How cool would it be for each of your library helpers to have their own name badge to wear to come into the library to help. Family Library Night name badges would be fun to make too. I'm going to use the name badge maker for my best friend's baby shower.

The Trading Card Maker is AWESOME to create science trading cards! I'm going to make some next week!!!!! I'm including a card I made tonight to practice.

No comments: